Areia: Pathway to Dawn from Gilp Studio was just not too long ago announced with the developer promising it to be a “journey like no other”.
It is an adventure game, with a handful of puzzle components to it and a wondrous style. The developer mentioned it really is a game about feelings and spiritual development, a tale of wonder as you discover a land inhabited by only 1 character. It is supposed to be a calming knowledge, with Gilp Studio saying it really is “a distinctive addition to the variety of meditative games”. Take a appear at their freshly released trailer:
I spoke personally with Gilp Studio earlier now to ask about Linux assistance, to which they replied with “Hi Liam, thanks for the interest, and yes it will have linux assistance and we are searching into bringing it to mac customers as nicely.”—excellent!
- An emotional game primarily based that is created to captivate every single player.
- Higher-high quality visuals for a a lot more immersive experience.
- Remarkable scenery and lighting, with top rated-notch simulations.
- Music created from the ground up focusing eastern components in its building without having losing its outsider, and meditative vibe.
- Handcrafted levels with relaxing but gameplay intensive style.
- Find out about the stages of the samsara wheel of life, uncover a deep story.
- No HUD through the gameplay, absolutely nothing to take you away from the knowledge.
It is not due to release for a tiny although, with it presently scheduled for January 15th, 2020.
For now, you can wishlist and comply with it on Steam.