Publisher All In! Games and developer Black Sail Games have announced NYX: The Awakening, a neon 80s-themed action adventure game for PlayStation four, Xbox 1, Switch, and Computer. It will launch on September 24, 2020, according to its Steam web page.
Right here is an overview of the game, by means of its Steam web page:
Welcome to the darkest nightmare. Come closer and dive into yet another planet, if you dare…
A North American town in the 80s—NYX, the ancient goddess of evening, captured but yet another mortal soul to play her torturous thoughts games.
This time is distinctive difficult, this time she captured a soul, she much better would have stayed away from—Victoria, or much better stated: Vicky!
Vicky refuses to obey the guidelines of this twisted version of her life and rises against this godly regime of terror, prepared to face all traps and challenges NYX is throwing at her to make the girl an eternal prisoner of the darkness.
Enable Vicky to stand against nightmarish enemies, overcome hazardous traps and find out the truth about Vicky’s life, hidden behind this shady facade.
NYX: The Awakening is a firework of 80s retro nostalgia by all means—immerse oneself in the music, the planet and find out all tributes to pop-cultural classics of that neon decade!
Dynamic action, radiant neon visuals, nostalgic vibes and a deep mystery – all these components make it a game practical experience to recall!
- Exceptional arcade gameplay primarily based on a effectively-crafted colour swapping mechanic.
- Epic combat action against many distinct varieties of enemies.
- Difficult platform and environmental puzzles.
- Neo-retro neon visuals and audio, resembling a modern take on 80’s synth wave classic Sci-Fi and Fantasy media.
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. Nonetheless, we ask that you adhere to a uncomplicated set of suggestions:
- Study the complete post ahead of commenting.
- Keep on subject.
- No drive-by comments, like trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a subject, you do not need to have to comment.
- No offensive comments. This involves abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content material / language, as effectively as basic harassment and person attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content material. For instance: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the topic of the content material outdoors of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each and every other, but debate politely. If you obtain that a commenter is not following this uncomplicated etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the ideal to edit or delete any comments without having notice. This comment policy is topic to alter at any time.