Every and each month the Xbox Game Pass subscription just seemingly gets much better and much better, and August is no distinction with a ton of new titles possessing currently hit dwelling. Right now even though, as Xbox have exciting at Gamescom, no much less than eight new games have been confirmed for arrival into the scheme, with the vast majority of these due in by the finish of August.
We’ve currently observed the likes of Ashes Cricket, Pandemic, Slay the Spire and much more come to the most effective damn subscription scheme gaming has ever observed this month, but there is much more to come and from now – August 19th 2019 – eight much more games have been confirmed… 7 of this due to hit prior to the finish of the month.
So, joining up, and becoming obtainable to these who run an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Xbox One particular and/or Computer will be the following…
- August 19th – Age of Empires: Definitive Edition – Computer/Ultimate
- August 19th – Devil Might Cry five – Console/Ultimate
- August 19th – Stellaris: Console Edition – Console/Ultimate/Computer (quickly)
- August 22nd – Ape Out – Computer/Ultimate
- August 22nd – Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Console/Computer/Ultimate
- August 27th – Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Reduce – Console/Computer/Ultimate
- August 30th – Blair Witch – Console/Computer/Ultimate
Devil Might Cry five is one particular of these will have to-play games, and the inclusion of Blair Witch is surely one particular to be spending time with, but additional to that, the amazing Dead Cells will also be coming to Game Pass, on Console, Computer and Ultimate – come September 5th 2019.
As usually, these games will be discovered sitting fairly in the Xbox Game Pass till they are removed at a later time. If you have interest in any of the games, or just fancy dipping your toe into the water to see what is what, then now is as superior a time as any.
Let us know what you believe of the most up-to-date Xbox Game Pass additions and which of these games you will be playing in the weeks and months ahead.