Commandos two – HD Remaster, announced with Linux assistance back in June now has a very first gameplay trailer ahead of Gamescom.
Initially created by Pyro Studios, it is now becoming handled by Yippee! Entertainment with Kalypso Media Digital acting as publisher given that they acquired the rights back in 2018.
Here’s the new footage:
- Re-imagined in HD with reworked controls, modernized UI and an overhauled tutorial.
- Interactive environments: steal enemy uniforms and weapons, climb poles, swing from cables, swim, use cars, and climb in/out of buildings, ships and planes.
- Manage nine one of a kind commandos, every single with various capabilities and specializations like green beret, sniper, demolition specialist, diver, seductress and thief.
- The Commandos series’ very first look in a contemporary 3D Engine: rotate the atmosphere 360 degrees, move seamlessly in and out of buildings, submarines, planes and underwater, and zoom in and out of the atmosphere.
- Genuine WWII scenarios: 10 missions spanning 9 various environments in evening and day, with realistic climate effects.
- The selection is yours: how you tackle every single mission is up to you. Experiment with capabilities and weapons in a difficult “against the odds” gameplay style.
- WWII cars and weapons, like jeeps, tanks, trucks, ships, bazookas and flame-throwers.
You can wishlist/stick to it on Steam. It really is due to release sometime in Q4 later this year.
Considering the fact that I totally adored Commandos, I am super pleased that Commandos two HD is coming to Linux. Such a terrific game, hopefully Yippee! Entertainment will do it justice.
As a reminder, Praetorians HD Remaster (trailer) was also announced at the identical time. Though Kalypso Media Digital are publishing each, every single game has a various developer and only Commandos two is coming to Linux.