The mobile return of Boulder Dash is heading to consoles according to Japanese publisher Worker Bee. Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary for Nintendo Switch and other platforms will be at this month’s Gamescom occasion in Cologne, Germany. Hopefully the attendees will get a likelihood to play the colourful puzzle platformer. Here’s the information:
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary finds our heroes, Rockford, Crystal, and other folks, facing a slew of new, fascinating challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig by way of spectacular caves with 3D components stay away from falling boulders and gather precious gems and stay away from nefarious enemies along the way. Find out treasure chests with uncommon collectibles and potent energy-ups. With 280-plus fascinating levels, 12-plus new, beautiful worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary is the greatest game in its 30 year history.
- 280 all-new levels with sophisticated physics!
- 12 Under no circumstances-just before-observed worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, uncommon collectibles and spectacular energy-ups!
- Premium globe by vide ogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he made 30 years ago with 20 of the most thoughts-bending levels however!
- Play as Rockford or unlock nine other playable male and female characters such as Crystal!
- Free of charge Spins for prizes!
- Initial Boulder Dash game ever to contain diagonal walls and movement!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian!