Releasing sometime later this year, Double Dash Studios have merged with each other a block-breaker with a shoot ’em up to produce a thing a small odd but it really is quite enjoyable.
Armed with absolutely nothing extra than a fancy “laser tennis racket”, you are not in a position to straight attack most enemies. As an alternative, you will bounce back their bullets to destroy blocks in your way. There is a handful of smaller sized enemies you can smack about with your racket even though, but most of it is about bouncing bullets about.
- Remarkable 2D pixel art with fluid animation.
- Basic and one of a kind counterattack mechanics.
- Colorful and whimsical universe filled with adorable characters.
- Amazing original soundtrack.
- Epic boss fights.
- Intense bullet hell challenges.
- The initial Shmup Breaker in a revolutionary blend of two classic game genres, Shoot’em up and Block breaker!
- You are not alone in this adventure. Invite your pals for an Co-Op expertise, and tackle the challenge of saving the universe with each other!
It has a Linux demo accessible to attempt out on Steam, so curious about it I gave it a go. It did not take lengthy for me to be totally sold on it. What a brilliant thought for a game! Controller help demands perform, but I did not anticipate perfection from an early demo. It worked with the Steam Controller but showed blank button prompts, only minor so I am positive it can be fixed.
You can wishlist/comply with it on Steam. Steam does not mention a release date just but, but they stated in reply to a user on the Steam forum that it ought to be “later this year”.