Damsel, a vampire-slaying arcade platformer from indie dev Screwtape Studios, will be launching on Switch early subsequent month. You can now pre-buy the game straight from the Switch eShop.
The game characteristics 75 “action-packed” missions and a comic book story that follows Particular Agent Damsel as she investigates the vampire-owned Red Mist Beverage Corporation (who seem to be up to no excellent). You can see some of the platforming and shooting action in the trailer above, and we’ve got an official description and function list for you beneath.
Result in distress in Damsel, a difficult, speedy-paced, arcade platformer. Knowledge a dark cartoon planet come to life as frenetic action gameplay meets comic book visuals and storytelling. Dash by way of wonderful arenas vanquishing vampires, rescuing hostages, disarming bombs, and significantly far more.
– Classic Arcade Vibe: Bite sized gameplay that’ll make you say “Just one particular far more go” (even though you mentioned that a couple of tries ago…)
– Comic Book Campaign Discover the secrets of Red Mist and place a quit to their evil plans.
– Competitive Arcade Leaderboards: Master your skills by perfecting your runs and come to be the top rated agent.
– Chill Out Time: Chillout mode lets you take the edge off and get pleasure from the game with no worrying about pesky items like dying.
– Further challenge modes: For the discerning slayer, take the difficulty up a notch! Pumping Synth Sountrack – Gothic grooves to slay to!
The game launches on 7th August, but if you do decide on to pre-buy it you will be in a position to get it at 15% off.
Will you be providing this one particular a go? Inform us beneath.