Microsoft these days released a new Windows 10 preview with Korean IME improvements. The update bumps Windows 10 from construct 18936 (created offered to testers on July 10) to construct 18941. These builds are from the 20H1 branch, which represents the Windows 10 update that will arrive in the 1st half of subsequent year.
Windows 10 is getting created as a service, which means it receives new capabilities on a common basis. Microsoft has released seven important updates so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Fall Creators Update, April 2018 Update, October 2018 Update, and Might 2019 Update.
This construct brings an updated version of the Korean IME that is additional safe, reputable, and additional attractive to appear at. If you create in Hanja, there is a new candidate choice window that makes use of modern day controls and clearer typography. Microsoft has also enhanced the algorithm employed for text prediction when writing Korean working with the touch keyboard.
This 20H1 construct involves the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an concern resulting in some customers experiencing a significant quantity of lag when working with the preceding flight.
- Fixed an concern exactly where explorer.exe would crash if you began a File Explorer search although in a OneDrive folder.
- Fixed an concern exactly where if you searched for sophisticated Windows Update possibilities, the search outcome would open to the key Windows Update Settings web page, rather than the sophisticated a single.
- Fixed an concern exactly where Settings would crash if you clicked on the microphone section below Privacy Settings although audio recording was in progress by a Win32 application.
This construct has 5 identified difficulties:
- A smaller quantity of Windows Insiders attempting to set up construct 18936 and construct 18941 may well encounter set up failures with error code c1900101 due to a compatibility bug with a storage driver on their device. The Computer will try to set up, fail, and effectively roll back to the at present installed construct on the Computer. There are no identified workarounds at present.
- There has been an concern with older versions of anti-cheat computer software employed with games exactly where just after updating to the newest 19H1 Insider Preview builds may well trigger PCs to encounter crashes. Make positive you are operating the newest version of your games ahead of attempting to update the operating program.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning effectively.
- Tamper Protection may well be turned off in Windows Safety just after updating to this construct. You can turn it back on. In August, Tamper Protection will return to getting on by default for all Insiders.
- On occasion, the candidate choice in prediction candidate window for the Japanese IME does not match with the composition string
As generally, do not set up this on your production machine.