Transfer or Die, a 4-player native and on-line multiplayer social gathering recreation that is completely hilarious simply received that little bit higher, with new content material for the PC model.
Because the title suggests, when you do not hold shifting, you’ll die. That alone makes it fairly fascinating, nevertheless it is the numerous recreation modes and mutators that actually make it hilarious. Bomb tag being a favorite of mine, with one participant beginning off with a bomb that is about to blow-up and that you must tag a participant to swap it, plenty of amusing modes like that make it price taking part in.
Beforehand unique to PS4, they’ve added in new Sport Modes:
- Shuriken Parry: Defend your self from the shuriken-flinging turret and keep away from the projectiles or parry them into your opponents
- Spider-bombs: Drop automated spider-bombs that circle the map and its components… however remember that your opponents can do the identical
- Radiation: Keep away from the inexperienced glow or in any other case die a radioactive loss of life. Not nice, not horrible
- Paper Planes: Goal your remote-controlled paper airplane at your foes and watch them go increase!
Three new Mutators additionally made it into this replace:
- What The Golf: Transfer round by launching your self within the route pointed by the oscillating arrow. Shout out to Triband for this one
- Astral Projection: You may mission your astral kind within the route you’re dealing with after which teleport to its location
- Speed up: You regularly choose up increasingly pace as you progress
And there is additionally a bunch of latest character skins, that are purely beauty.
Whereas I completely love the sport, there’s two points with it that annoy me. Firstly, you possibly can solely stage up and unlock new skins and recreation modes by taking part in on-line. Nevertheless, taking part in domestically you could have every part unlocked, you solely must unlock issues for on-line play. Additionally, weirdly I have been unable to get my gamepads to work until it is in Windowed mode or Borderless, when in Fullscreen they’re simply not picked up.
Apart from that, it is unbelievable and nice to see it nonetheless supported so lengthy after launch.
Discover Transfer or Die on Humble Retailer and Steam (80% off for the Summer time Sale).