Not one we have lined earlier than, Summary Initiative is a first-person puzzle platformer that is coming to Linux.
The developer, idea equals, stated the main focus of it can have an “emphasis on motion based mostly puzzles”, with loads of physics happening as you play along with your prototype EMG software. From the footage I’ve seen, it seems to be very promising. That is the newest out there though it is fairly quick:
- Absolutely physics based mostly: Place objects nevertheless and wherever you need
- Multi functioning: Push, pull, maintain and manoeuvre objects with the EMG software
- Buildable: Stack objects to climb and attain new heights
- Adaptable: Full experiments in a wide range of methods
- Substantial: Over 45 totally different experiments to finish
- Trendy: Clear and vibrant environments
- Improve: 1000 objects and over 20 totally different object sorts to unlock
- Improve: Stage up the EMG software with vitality collectibles
- Remedy: Full the Initiative code
- Easy: Straightforward to study controls
- Enter: Controller, mouse and keyboard assist
It is itemizing Linux assist on Steam and going by their press data, it clearly states Linux assist too. I am a giant fan of first-person puzzlers like Portal, HA/CK, ChromaGun and others. Not many handle to do it properly although, so I am eager to attempt.
You’ll be able to wishlist/observe it on Steam, going by the data supplied it appears it can launch in September.