Because of a heads up by way of Hársfalvi Gábor within the Commodore 64/128 group, we have been informed ‘ King’s Valley ‘; which is a port of the MSX model first launched in 1985, and in addition as an apperance by way of MS-DOS within the 80’s and as an unofficial port in 2009 on the ZX Spectrum by RetroWorks. Will changing into to the C64 by way of Psytronik Software program in affiliation with RE.BIT Journal! Sure certainly this sport of which now we have talked about many occasions earlier than in the course of the preview stage will quickly be making its solution to the C64!
After we first got here throughout King’s Valley a while in the past, the sport took us utterly unexpectedly as we did not even know of its existence till that day. However now due to a staff of individuals listed beneath, you may quickly be abe to take pleasure in this arcade styled platformer, on a quest to gather gems whereas additionally avoiding indignant mummies and different such lethal monsters!
** FEATURES **
- Genuine retro platform motion
- Detailed hi-res character sprites
- Use a pickaxe & sword in opposition to the mummies
- 15 pyramids to discover
- THE C64 Mini appropriate
- SD2IEC appropriate
** CREDITS **
- Programmed by Mario Morra.
- Cowl Artwork + Graphics by Francesco Ugga.
- Loading Bitmap by Steven ‘STE’86’ Day
- (Based mostly on the inlay artwork by Francesco Ugga).
- Tape loader supply by Martin Piper.
- Tape mastering by Richard Bayliss.
- Extra packaging design by Kenz.
Hyperlinks :1) Supply