- Auto-looting in this version does not function properly. Players will will need to press the interact important to loot products.
Content material and Atmosphere
Lair of the Mad Mage
- Acturia’s warning effects now show a lot more regularly.
- The Bore Worm now regularly seems at the starting of the fight.
- Trobriand no longer has a possibility to quit attacking soon after a phase transition.
- The Arcolith no longer stops attacking element of the way by way of its encounter.
Spellplague Caverns (Master)
- The hit points of Far Realm Horrors and Planar Tears summoned throughout the fight against Nostura have been drastically decreased.
Combat and Powers
- Augment companions no longer incorrectly quit giving stats soon after a cutscene.
- The Item Level show in the character sheet now displays the Item Level that the player is scaled to.
- Companions can no longer be summoned when the player character is dying or dead.
- Rush education now regularly functions from the companion context menu in the companion roster UI.
- The Status Effects icon now seems regardless of no matter whether a player has buffs or debuffs applied.
- The tooltip that displays when highlighting the character pane now shows your Item Level.
Inventory and Gear
- Slotted enchantments now adequately update their Assured Upgrade counter.
- The item Crystalized Resonance: Balance now adequately states that it awards eight gold, rather of 20.
Efficiency and Stability
- A crash associated to item scaling has been addressed.
- Player characters must now adequately log back into specific queued content material soon after a disconnect.